*// Click the most appropriate modal verb to fill in the blank:
- I am sure, they [ will / can / ought to ] appreciate the contribution.
- Itís such a cloudy day! It [ must / may / can ] rain this evening.
- It was so foggy that we [ might not / could not / ought not to ] see each other.
- You [ should / have to / can ] leave your cell phones at the reception desk. Itís the rules here.
- They [ must / would / may ] put off the meeting again. Iím not quite sure.
- I guess, you [ will / would / 'd better ] apologize before it is too late.
- If I were you, I [ will / would / must ] choose the one in the middle.
- Stop eating junk food, otherwise you [ will / can / should ] get sick.
- They [ won't / can't / needn't ] worry about casual mistakes.
- You [ must / have to / should ] pay those bills soon lest you [ must / have to / should ] run into trouble.