Common Core Language Test
- Choose the right answer 3 POINTS
- Your uncle and I (am - is - are)
- I hate (drinking - eating - reading) spaghetti in the morning.
- I am (in - on - at) the bus station now.
- My sister is (single - married) and has got two kids.
- The students have a test (at - on - in) February 26th.
- Mr Johnson is (a - an - Ø ) honest man.
- Put in the negative 4 POINTS
- Leila cleans the house.
- The boy has got a camera
- He speaks German
- I always have eggs for breakfast
- Put the words between brackets in the correct form 2 POINTS
- The butcher uses a lot of different (knife) CHECK
- I always brush my (tooth) before bedtime. CHECK
- There are three (sheep) in the stable. CHECK
- I love cute (baby) especially when they laugh. CHECK
- Put the verbs between brackets in the correct form. 4 POINTS
- The mechanic (fix) cars.
- She usually (carry) a heavy basket. .
- He (go) jogging every morning. .
- My uncle often (punish) his children.
- Fill in the blanks with the appropriate words. 2 POINTS
- I am mad watching Tom and Jerry.
- I am from Rabat, I live in Oujda.
- I touch my chest with my chin, can you?
- I don't like spaghetti, and I donít like pizza,
- What is the question? 2 POINTS
- My fatherís name is Mohammed
- They never go to the cinema.
- I have got two bicycles.
- Nikita lives in Tokyo.
- Unscramble these words to make correct sentences 3 POINTS
- bed - before - milk - usually - I - I - go - warm - to - drink
- you - a cup - like - to have - ? - coffee - would - of
- my homework - my mother - always - after - help - finish - I - I